The breakfast club is open Monday – Friday (term time only), from 7.45am – 8.45am.The cost of a session is £4.00 per child. Please note that breakfast is cleared away at 8.15am to allow activities to take place as well as staff to clean up. All sessions need to be pre booked. To book a place you must first complete a registration form.
Breakfast is served immediately as the children arrive. Children will be in our care and will not leave the school premises. We will escort the children to their classes at the start of the school day. For children attending the breakfast club we offer a wide range of healthy, nutritious food including: white or brown bread, crumpets, pancakes, cereals, fruit and yoghurts. We also have milk, water and juice available to drink.
Our aims are:
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child
- To encourage children to meet, play, learn and work together with other children and adults before school
- To provide a healthy nutritious breakfast before school
- To introduce new and exciting foods that they might not have tried before
- To encourage the children as a group to eat more fruit
- To provide activities and games so the children enjoy new challenges
- To encourage children to choose their own toys and games and to kindly tidy them away after playing
- To promote Equal Opportunities at all times
Due to the increased numbers of children attending breakfast club we need at least 48 hours notice for your child to attend. This is for the children who attend on an adhoc basis only, not for the ones who are booked in regularly. All payments to be put in an envelope marked with your child’s name, breakfast club, amount and dates of the sessions. Please note on a Monday due to staff meetings, can all children be in breakfast club for 8.20am. If you require any further information, please contact Gill or Anne at Little Hearts Pre-school