KS1 / KS2 CLASSROOM TEACHER (MATERNITY COVER)
The Head Teacher and Governors of Sacred Heart in the partnership of St Thomas More Multi-Academy Trust, Blaydon are looking to appoint a highly motivated Practitioner to join our supportive and forward-looking team. We are looking for:
- A teacher with GRIT and a Growth Mindset.
- A committed practitioner who is passionate about developing children and the ways in which they learn.
- A creative and enthusiastic teacher in all aspects of the National Curriculum and is experienced in using APP and Assessment for Learning to support all children in achieving their full potential.
- Someone who can work in partnership with children, staff, parents and Governors to realise our shared vision. Someone who supports the Catholic ethos of our schoolWe offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school. The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and to our school.
- Outstanding Continued Professional development within our MAT.
- A talented and friendly staff, committed to teamwork.
- The support of an actively involved and encouraging governing body.
- A good Catholic school with a strong Catholic ethos and strong links to the local Parish and Diocese.
- The best possible CPD to develop outstanding leaders of the future.We invite applications from teachers with Key Stage 1/2 backgrounds and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit our school, please
contact the school office on 01207 270396.
E-mail applications to: email@example.com or call 0191 4990111 for further information. Closing date: Friday 10th May
Sacred Heart is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure. This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including
Disqualification by Association.